Ladies and Gentleman: Opal!

We set up this blog to tell people about us and what life is like being a ladyboy. So now we will start to introduce ourselves to our dear readers. The first one will be me today:

My name is Opal and I am a 25 year old girl of the second kind. My lovely friends Victoria and Nong Duu asked me to take part in this blog project. Of course my English is not so good, so my sisters have to review it for me. But I am learning. I am working as a professional hairdresser right now. I have been doing this already five years in Bangkok and for the last time I worked in my hometown close to Udon Thani.
I feel very sad to hear about people speaking bad about Kathoey. We are not bad people. Most of the foreigners only get in touch with the ones that sell their bodies in Phuket, Patpong or Pattaya. How can you conclude by that on the character of every ladyboy living in Thailand?

I like to have people around me who are jai dee – who have a good heart. I really like to give to my good friends. In my hometown I am very respected although I am Katoey. I take part in the daily religious life together with the other women.

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone visiting our blog as this project is really a good thing. I took also some video with my friend Victoria that we will publish soon, but it is not finished yet.

Kiss Kiss

Opal

1 Kommentar:

4amexpat.com hat gesagt…

Good luck with the blog. I think a lot of people would be interested to know what make Katoeys do what they do.