Discussion about the Ladyboy Restrooms in Thailand

After the News was published that a highschool in northeartern Thailand established toilets for Katoey some English language Bloggers in Thailand picked up that topic. It didn`t take long until a discussion evolved about whether this was a good thing or not and many questions remained unanswered, as most of the people who commented are not Ladyboys themselves.
It was then Matt from the pretty well-known blog „The Lost Boy“ who wanted to present his readers a more accurate evaluation and asked me to write a post about the issue, that he would publish on his blog.
I did so and wrote a little about my point of view. I called it „Girl at Heart“ as I had to explain also the differences and the many facets of Ladyboy life.

Technorati:

Keine Kommentare: